ocba - Re: [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, July 8th

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Cc: bees County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, July 8th
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:25:42 -0400

I forgot to mention that our meeting time is 7:30 on Thursday.

Also...I just got a call from Janet Peterson who is chair of the NCSBA Golden Achievement Program. She asked us to bring our banner to China Grove so I believe we have at least a little recognition coming our way.

Cheers,

Penny Stock Soaring 3000%
Sign up for Free to find out what the next 3000% Stock Winner Is!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c3286225302178651st03duc