ocba - Re: [ocba] Short program for Durham 4H

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: chrisandlisa AT laudeman.com
  • Cc: bees County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Short program for Durham 4H
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:33:51 -0400

Thank you Lisa and Sara!

Lewis

On Jun 23, 2010, at 10:49 AM, Laudemans wrote:

Lewis Cauble wrote:
Hello Beekeepers,
Michelle Wallace is looking for someone to do a short program next week for some 4H folks. Will anyone take this on? Please let me know.

John,

Next week we are having 4H bug camp. Is there any chance that you would be willing and able to bring your observation bee hive and talk about Bees to a group of 4H campers? The camp will be from 9am -12 noon. If you would be willing to talk for about a ½ hour, all of your time including getting the bees and hive etc. together would count as volunteer time. I realize this is last minute so please just let me know as soon as possible if you are available to do this.

Thanks,

Michelle Wallace

Consumer Horticulture Agent
NC Cooperative Extension - Durham County Center
721 Foster Street
Durham, NC 27701-2110
phone: 919-560-0526 fax: 919-560-0530
mswallace AT co.durham.nc.us <mailto:mswallace AT co.durham.nc.us>

“This message is being sent on a public e-mail system and may be subject to disclosure under the North Carolina Public Records Act.”

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5 >