ocba - [ocba] T-Shirts

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] T-Shirts
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:16:22 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
We have enough t-shirts to place an order now which is great, however, not everyone who ordered a shirt let me know what color they wanted. In our last newsletter that was emailed on March 16th, you will find all of the details including available colors. Notice that there are more colors available in the short sleeves. Short sleeves are $15.00 and long sleeves are $16.50.

Just let me know by lunch time tomorrow. Email me your size, color, and long or short sleeves.

Cheers,

Senior Assisted Living
Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click
now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=Lcf4CnMXXBbV09m8NyCfLgAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=