ocba - [ocba] T-Shirts

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] T-Shirts
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:09:04 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
If you would like a t-shirt, today is the day to order it. We need to order a minimum of 14 and so far I only have orders for 8. If I can get the order in tomorrow, we can have them for the April meeting. Otherwise, we'll just wait until we have the minimum order and pull the trigger at that point.

Senior Assisted Living
Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click
now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=QlUlbhWlK32TJLglNJAijgAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=