ocba - [ocba] Also...

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Also...
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:38:47 -0500

As part of bee school, there will be a frame building workshop out at my shop this weekend. If you've ever built a frame, it would be great if you could come out and share your knowledge with the students. If you've never built a frame, come out and see how to do it.

Our frame building workshop will be happening in Cedar Grove this weekend. The workshop will be offered on Saturday morning from 9 to 11 and on Sunday afternoon from 2 to 4. Please dress warm as the shop is not heated. My shop is located at 8411 Hwy 86 N in Cedar Grove. From Hillsborough, head N on Hwy 86. After about 10 miles or so you will see a flashing yellow light at an intersection. Continue N on Hwy 86. You are getting close (within a mile). You will see Pope's Tire Service on the right where Efland-Cedar Grove Rd meets 86. Just past Pope's you will see a white farm house. Just past the house you will see 3 beat up mail boxes on the right. Turn right into the gravel drive at the mail boxes. You are there. I'm in the big metal building there. If you find yourself in Caswell County or you see Hwy 49, you missed it.

Diet Help
Reach your goals of being healthier and happier. Click here for diet tips and
solutions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=cY3IP7wWQm2Uqnx9-Bv_DAAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

  • [ocba] Also..., Lewis Cauble, 02/04/2010