ocba - [ocba] Certified Beekeeper Written Exam

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Certified Beekeeper Written Exam
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:33:17 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
On March 18th, we will be offering the certified written exam for our students in bee school. If you are not in bee school but would like to take the test, just let me know before this weekend. We need to know exactly how many folks are taking the test before we order them. We will also need to know how many tables and chairs to set up on the evening of the test.

Tonight's guest at bee school will be Jack Tapp from Busy Bee and he will be discussing the hive and it's accessories. Come on out if you are able.

Cheers,

Diet Help
Reach your goals of being healthier and happier. Click here for diet tips and
solutions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=n2jZOb_xVailaNrMG9x_0AAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

  • [ocba] Certified Beekeeper Written Exam, Lewis Cauble, 02/04/2010