ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, Jan 14

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, Jan 14
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 20:59:12 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Our first meeting of the year will happen in conjunction with our first beekeeping class this Thursday. Please note that we will be meeting at a different time and place during the months of January, February, and March. Our meetings will start at 7 at the Central Orange Senior Center next to the Sportsplex in Hillsborough. Please consider showing up early to help as register our new students and tie up other loose ends as we kick off bee school. Our speaker will be Dr. John Ambrose and he will be talking to us about the history of beekeeping.

If you know a member who doesn't have email, please give them a call to let them know about our new meeting time and location for January, February, and March.

See you Thursday,

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=AFornA4Jdq6KXY8BU7szaQAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=

  • [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, Jan 14, Lewis Cauble, 01/10/2010