ocba - [ocba] Fwd: note the passing of peggy's husband

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: note the passing of peggy's husband
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:14:40 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Below is an obituary for Bob Loddengaard that John Wallace forwarded to me today.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bob this summer and he was a real treat to speak with.   Geneva and I were out at Carolwoods one Saturday cutting some firewood with a friend.  Bob happened by while out for a walk.  Our friend introduced us and we quickly began to make many connections including bees and beekeeping, OCBA, and landscaping.  Geneva had done some landscape design for the folks who bought the Loddengaard's house when they moved to Carolwoods.  Bob and Geneva talked at length about the flowers and trees in the Loddengaards old yard.  I happened to have a lb of my blueberry honey in my truck and gave it to Bob to take home.  Bob spoke highly of John Wallace, Gayle Young, and Don Hopkins.

Lewis

Begin forwarded message: