ocba - [ocba] beekeeper's gift basket fair entry

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • Cc: fabian lujan <fabian AT thefarmfairy.com>, ocba-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org, NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] beekeeper's gift basket fair entry
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:24:32 -0400

addendum:
If you are submitting honey/bee products for the club's fair "Gift Basket" entry, please bring it to the meeting on Thursday. (may be commercially prepared items or from your apiary, ex. soap, candles, toffee, balms, lotions, BBQ sauce, etc.) Several members have already submitted items, and a group of members created lovely candles and ornaments at the last workshop.

 All products will be returned. Please identify items with name and phone number so they can be returned. We hope to create a full large gift basket. The club has not entered one in the past, we look forward to this year's challenge. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Eva