ocba - [ocba] Yet Another Swarm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Yet Another Swarm
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:30:32 -0400

So I hived the swarm that I found in the apple tree this morning. I checked on them this evening when I got home and they were still in the hive. I was feeling good as I walked back across the yard to the house until I spotted yet another swarm in the pear tree. I rounded up some equipment, found some drawn comb, and dumped them in with some food. We'll see if they are still there tomorrow.

So far this week I've pruned a cedar tree, an apple tree, and a pear tree.

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYSwrDRza82WIjP9sdjYpDLScVrJBUlqtZ79z9dHzYYfFP5G7vwMgA/