ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, Sept 9th

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, Sept 9th
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:16:22 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
We will be skipping our regular dinner routine on Thursday and heading right for our regular meeting spot to bottle about 20 gallons of honey for the NCSBA State Fair honey sales. Jennifer Keller will be bringing the honey and bottles. We will bottle from 6 to 7:30. Charles Fleckenstein will be presenting a program on apitherapy at 7:30. We will also continue our State Fair display plans at this meeting. Hopefully we will have the honey bottled by 7:30, but what we don't get done we will finish after Charles' presentation.

See you at 6 tomorrow!

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYSwrC9KwAlDXGaJ84ELSqGX1TomG05pAVbKvZ9FDASAvRSlgQB2IA/

  • [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, Sept 9th, Lewis Cauble, 09/09/2009