ocba - [ocba] Meeting Thursday, Sept 10

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Meeting Thursday, Sept 10
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 21:52:21 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Please mark your calendars and try to join us early for this month's meeting. Jennifer Keller will be returning this month, but not to do a program for us. This month she will be putting us to work bottling honey to be sold at the fair in October to raise money for NCSBA.

Jennifer will be bringing 20 gallons of honey for us to bottle and label. Instead of going to dinner at 6 before the meeting, we will head straight for our regular meeting place to bottle honey. We hope to knock out the 20 gallons before our regular meeting time of 7:30, so we need your help! Charles Fleckenstein will be presenting a program on apitherapy this month so please do your best to make it this month.

I'll be sending another reminder on Tuesday.

Cheers,

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYWqfIA6NiXuCoh3CVbLwjbCaSuDho6RYUZ0oloXRvSpJf9vQJGQlq/

  • [ocba] Meeting Thursday, Sept 10, Lewis Cauble, 09/04/2009