ocba - [ocba] Removal From a House in Durham

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Allan Conley <allanconley AT aim.com>
  • Subject: [ocba] Removal From a House in Durham
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:22:23 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Allan Conley on Hope Valley Rd in Durham has a colony that is entering and exiting through a crack around the electric meter on the outside of his home.  Allan was out of town when I went over to look at it so I did not go inside the house.  I am not sure where the colony is but I suspect that they are in the ceiling between the basement and the first floor.

Please call Allan at 919-419-9377 or email him at allanconley AT aim.com if you can offer a hand.

  • [ocba] Removal From a House in Durham, Lewis Cauble, 06/29/2009