ocba - [ocba] Fwd: honeybee "swarm"?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: honeybee "swarm"?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:50:06 -0400

Can someone take a gander at this?  I'm out of town this weekend.

Lewis

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Shelly Epps" <sepps1 AT nc.rr.com>
Date: June 26, 2009 1:25:02 PM EDT
Subject: honeybee "swarm"?

Mr. Cauble,
    I believe that I have a colony of honeybees that have taken up residence in a wooden wall that is holding back a herb garden.  To the best of my knowledge they look like the picture at the top of the web page athttp://www.theocba.org/?q=node/54, but I am fearful of getting too close.  My phone number is (919) 544-1883, and my street address is 9 Byerly Court Durham, NC.  I have two small children so I need to remove the bees.  I'm reluctant to kill the hive because I've heard of the disease that is spreading among honeybees.
   Thank you for your time.

Ron Epps

Get your dream car or truck. Click here.