ocba - [ocba] Field .Day, July 25th

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Field .Day, July 25th
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:38:13 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
We'll be doing another field day on July 25th. We'll be looking in hives, counting mites, and talking about what to do about the little buggers.

We would like to tag an ice cream social on to this, so I suspect that it will be in the afternoon. As of yet we don't have a time or a place. There are several good spots here in Cedar Grove, but I wouldn't mind finding a place closer to central Orange County. Please chime in if you have a venue with about 4 or 5 hives to look at and some shady trees for the ice cream social.

Remember...No regular meeting during July as the NCSBA meeting will be happening. Please consider attending http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/meetings.htm

Cheers,

Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYbd6uFjtM77frL3umUSgocTjppmaLNJXU9qHBnQu0UyXRSKtfCx3q/

  • [ocba] Field .Day, July 25th, Lewis Cauble, 06/26/2009