ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Mistake I made in Constitution Meeting E-Mail

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Mistake I made in Constitution Meeting E-Mail
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:07:16 -0400

A correction on Buddy Marterre's email address.

Begin forwarded message:

Hi again everyone - Please help me by forwarding a correction in Buddy Marterre's e-mail address.  I goofed on triad.  I guess we know why I'm not a copy writer or proof reader.

The correct address is:

Buddy Marterre      buddymarterre AT triad.rr.com

Thanks for your patience.

Judy Pick

Need cash? Click to get a loan.

  • [ocba] Fwd: Mistake I made in Constitution Meeting E-Mail, Lewis Cauble, 03/21/2009