ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Meeting of Constitution and By-Laws Committee

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Meeting of Constitution and By-Laws Committee
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:31:42 -0400

This is from our regional representative, Judy Pick.  If you have any suggestions for the committee, please let them know this week.

Lewis

Begin forwarded message:

Hi Everyone - Those of you in attendance at the recent Rock Hill beekeepers meeting know that the proposed changes to the NCSBA Constitution and By-Laws were not voted on but were sent to committee to be readdressed.   I found out Thursday night that Buddy Marterre, as Chairman, has called a meeting of the Constitution and By-Laws Committee for Saturday, 28. March.  As stated in Rock Hill, the committee will receive suggestions and ideas from the NCSBA members.  Copies of the proposed documents may be found on www.ncbeekeepers.org.  Look for them on the members page.

    Members of the committee are listed below:

Buddy Marterre         buddymarterre AT traid.rr.com

Paul Madren              plmadren AT mindspring.com

Don Hopkins             Don.Hopkins AT ncmail.net

Nancy Rupert              unknown to me

    I hope you can share this information.   I would encourage members with suggestions to present those ideas before the committee at this meeting date via the e-mails above.

Thank you.

Judy Pick

Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.

  • [ocba] Fwd: Meeting of Constitution and By-Laws Committee, Lewis Cauble, 03/21/2009