ocba - [ocba] Report from the Spring Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Report from the Spring Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 21:46:00 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Just a quick report from Rock Hill. Bart Smith from USDA Beltsville Bee Lab spoke today and I wanted to pass along a link to his lab and the resources that they offer. Stop in and visit them at http://www.ars.usda.gov/Services/Services.htm?modecode=12-75-05-00

Particularly interesting is their downloadable "Diagnosis of Honey Bee Diseases Agricultrual Handbook No.690". Download it from the above link.

I bumped in to Judy Pick this afternoon and she reported that the NCSBA By-Law and Constitution changed will not be voted on at this meeting. They will be discussed, and folks will be given the opportunity to have some input. I believe a new outline of the changes will be delivered sometime before the summer meeting, and be voted on at that time.

Cheers,

Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search
features.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYR2bnJ4BWjswIffjwNNfBjIXVOHkETw8KchsWE6kcN9O46qfqb5fy/

  • [ocba] Report from the Spring Meeting, Lewis Cauble, 03/06/2009