ocba - [ocba] Honey Request

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, chathambeekeepers AT lists.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: [ocba] Honey Request
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:12:09 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
Becky Starr of Starrlight Mead (http://starlightmead.com/ ) sent me an email the other day looking for someone to sell honey at Chatham Hill Winery on April 4 for their Spring Fling.  If you or someone you know can help out with this, please contact Nancy - email: nancy AT chathamhillwine.com or call 919-380-7135 on Tues, Wed or Sat.

Becky and her husband will be sharing their mead with the Orange County Beekeepers at our meeting on April 9.

You will believe your eyes! Click here for great whale watching packages!

  • [ocba] Honey Request, Lewis Cauble, 02/26/2009