ocba - [ocba] New officers

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] New officers
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 22:50:45 -0400

Hi Everyone,
At our meeting tonight Lewis Cauble volunteered to be president and Gayle Young volunteered to be vice president. I would like to thank both of them. All club members agreed to have them in these positions. Also, thanks to Lanette Fee for continuing to be our secretary and Pat Jones for continuing to be our treasurer.

Thanks again for making my time as president an enjoyable and learning experience. I will miss coming to the meetings.

Becky