ocba - [ocba] Successful day at Jack Tapp's

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Elizabeth Pratson <eglp AT intrex.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Successful day at Jack Tapp's
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:45:30 -0400

I am sorry for getting this out late, but I wanted to THANK EVERYONE who came out on Saturday. The workday was a huge success - the yard looks so much better and a huge amount of work was accomplished. Both Jack and Bobby stressed today how much your help meant to them - they were really touched by the large turnout and the showing of support by this community. It was also alot of fun!

Bobby has asked for a list of everyone who came to the work day. If you were there, could you please email me back with your name so that I can get this to her.

Thank you once again for coming out on Saturday and making such a difference!

-Elizabeth Pratson
929-8655

  • [ocba] Successful day at Jack Tapp's, Elizabeth Pratson, 10/01/2008