ocba - [ocba] bee-bee shower

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Connie Harrell <harrellconnie AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] bee-bee shower
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

Orange County Beekeepers,
  After hearing the great news that Becky and Jeff are having a baby, you might have the same idea buzzing in your head as I do.  Lets have a bee-bee shower!!!!!!!!!

So Becky if you are not registered in any of the baby stores you need to.  Let us know which stores.  This way you don't get a lot of duplicate stuff, or things you would not really need.  I have noticed we have several talented knitters in our group.  Hand made gifts are very cool.
When and where?  Could we plan this for September right after our bee meeting?  Would that work?
I have the cake covered.  Luckily, I am NOT making it so it should be very tasty!
 I still don't know how Jeff and Becky had time for baby making with all those swarm calls they were fielding.  Good job multi-taskers!!!!

  • [ocba] bee-bee shower, Connie Harrell, 08/03/2008