ocba - [ocba] Colony in Caswell County

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Colony in Caswell County
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:07:24 -0400

I would like to do this as a workshop in the spring, but is anyone available to go now and make sure they are honeybees and how difficult a project this will be? You can contact Jim Weaver at 919-360-6589 or his email is lyndaweaver AT bellsouth.net. Let me know if you can and what you find out when you do.
Thanks,
Becky