ocba - [ocba] COLONY OF BEES IN WALL OF HOUSE

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] COLONY OF BEES IN WALL OF HOUSE
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:42:08 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with Susan Burett who lives at 5804 Hideaway Drive off of Hwy 86 between Hillsborough & Chapel Hill. She has a colony of bees inside a wall in her house. She thinks they they have entered near the breaker box. The wall is wood on the outside and plaster on the inside. Please call her at 919-338-2647 if you can take a look at this. I told her to give me a call if she did hear from anyone today or tomorrow, but if you do help her out or have an update just send me a quick note so I know it has been taken care of.

Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] COLONY OF BEES IN WALL OF HOUSE, Becky Bollinger, 06/14/2008