ocba - [ocba] bees in tree -- downtown CH

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Shelley Rogers" <buzzardcap AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] bees in tree -- downtown CH
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:06:30 -0400

Dear all,

My friend Gabrielle has been observing a colony of bees coming and
going through a small hole just at the base of a tree on Pritchard
Avenue (her neighborhood) in Chapel Hill. The hole is about the size
of a quarter (unless there is another one present that we haven't
seen). The homeowner (with the bee tree in yard) just recently learned
of them and would like to have them removed. If you would be able to
help, please call Gabrielle (919-451-1753).

Thank you,
Shelley

  • [ocba] bees in tree -- downtown CH, Shelley Rogers, 06/04/2008