ocba - [ocba] COLONY OF BEES ENTERING HOME THROUGH SIDE OF CHIMNEY

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] COLONY OF BEES ENTERING HOME THROUGH SIDE OF CHIMNEY
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:17:31 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with a fellow who lives off of Efland Cedar Church road in Efland who has honey bees entering his home through the side of the chimney. He just noticed it today and said that he has actually seen some bees inside his house. Call me at 919-491-0016 if you can help out.
Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] COLONY OF BEES ENTERING HOME THROUGH SIDE OF CHIMNEY, Becky Bollinger, 06/04/2008