ocba - Re: [ocba] Butterfly Bash Request

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jeff Bollinger <jeff01 AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Butterfly Bash Request
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:55:43 -0400

David Langham wrote:
All,
If you are interested in helping with the Butterfly Bash at the Museum of
Life and Science on Saturday, April 12, please let me know. We will be able
to set up on Friday evening so it would be good to have some help then as
well. The hours of the museum are 9-5 but the hours of the event are 10-4.
You do not have to commit to the entire time. It would be great to have
people who can come and give others breaks throughout the day.
So...here is what I need to know...if you want to participate, is it Friday evening setup and/or Saturday and what hours on Saturday work for you?

Sorry for the delay in getting these up, but here are the photos from the Butterfly Bash back on April 12th at the Museum of Life and Science in Durham:

http://www.theocba.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1179

We had an excellent turnout and our display was received quite well by those attending.

Jeff

  • Re: [ocba] Butterfly Bash Request, Jeff Bollinger, 04/28/2008