ocba - Re: [ocba] SWARM IN TIMBERLAKE

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: lcauble AT email.unc.edu
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] SWARM IN TIMBERLAKE
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:53:44 -0400

I took a look at this today. They have moved in to a space underneath a deck. I'm going back tomorrow night to vac them out.

If anyone wants to come along tomorrow night and see a bee vac in action, you are welcome to come along. I expect I'll be leaving home (Cedar Grove) around 6 pm or so.

Lewis

919-593-4823

Quoting Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>:

Hi Everyone,
A builder just called me and said there is a swarm of bees on the front
porch of one his homes. He said they are on a stone column. He is
planning on showing the home soon, so would like this taken care of as
soon as possible. Call me if you can take care of this 919-491-0016.
Thanks,
Becky