ocba - Re: [ocba] does anyone coming to the meeting have beeswax for sale?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Tom Wright <twright AT vicksburg.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] does anyone coming to the meeting have beeswax for sale?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:32:03 -0500

Jane Flannelly wrote:
I have a cream I want to make which calls for 1 oz of beeswax.  I have no idea where to purchase this, hopefully from one of you.  Email if you have some & how much so I can look for you at the meeting tomorrow night.  I am a newcomer & will be joining tomorrow.  I think I want about 3 oz if it isn't too expensive.  Thanks for responding.... jane

Jane Flannelly North Carolina soggydollarbar AT hotmail.com