ocba - Re: [ocba] TOPICS FOR NEXT YEAR

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] TOPICS FOR NEXT YEAR
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:15:18 -0500

I recommend that Jim HOke give the talk about epipens and the need to have them, why to use them, and why we should be aware of the antafalactic (sp?) possibilityies. We need to make this an annual event. It is a shorter talk, so could be in conjunction with another talk or update by someone.
Recipes are always fun, and a food meeting would be good. We could have demonstartions and sampling. Thanks Eva

Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
Sent by: ocba-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

12/10/2007 09:53 AM

Please respond to
"Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>

"Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc
Subject
[ocba] TOPICS FOR NEXT YEAR

Hi Everyone,
We are starting to plan our meetings for next year and I wanted to see
if the club members had any suggestions for topics to be covered. We
also have a field day in June every year, so any ideas for that are
welcome too. Please email me any ideas you have no later than the end of
this week.
Thanks,
Becky