ocba - [ocba] REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] REMINDER
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:23:01 -0400

Hi,
Just wanted to remind everyone our monthly meeting is this Thursday July 12th at 7:30pm. We will be voting on pictures for our 2008 OCBA calendar. Be sure to bring you bee related pictures to the meeting. Minutes from our last meeting our posted on the website at

http://www.theocba.org/?q=node/63

Let me know if there are any corrections or additions to be made.

See everyone on Thursday.

Becky

  • [ocba] REMINDER, Becky Bollinger, 07/09/2007