ocba - [ocba] Bucko gloves

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Janet Austin" <jcaustin AT visionet.org>
  • To: "'Orange County, NC Beekeepers'" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bucko gloves
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:00:14 -0500

Several people asked about the goatskin beekeeping gloves I had at tonight's
meeting. Here is the ordering information, from an ad in January's American
Bee Journal (page 61):

White goatskin beekeeping gloves
Small to Extra Large
3 pair @ $8.50/pair
6 pair @ $7.50/pair
12 pair @ 6.75/pair
The above prices INCLUDE SHIPPING.
Bucko Gloves Inc.
1-800-966-1408

This company is in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The gloves are imported from
Pakistan. The company sells a variety of gloves and leather products. The
owner is a beekeeper, with about 300 hives.
I got my pair a few weeks ago, so they haven't been field tested yet. But
they look like they should do well.

Randall Austin