ocba - Re: [ocba] Elections

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Elections
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:30:42 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I have enjoyed being secretary. It has helped me become a more actve
member in the club. In addiion to sending out the meeting reminder
each month, my main duty is to keep the minutes for the meetings and
post them to the website. I encourage anyone who would like to do this
to run.
Hope your bees are happy!
Becky