ocba - [ocba] JULY MEETING CHANGED

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] JULY MEETING CHANGED
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:08:43 -0400

Hello Everyone,
We are going to meet on July 20th instead of July 13th for our meeting
next month. This way any of you who were planning on going to the
state meeting that is being held July 13th - July 15th in High Point,
NC will be able to do so. At our meeting in July we will be voting on
pictures for the clubs 2007 calender. So please bring any beekeeping
related pictures you have. We will also be having an ice cream social.
Refreshments will be provided by the club. Hope everyone can make it.
Feel free to bring a friend if you like.
Becky

  • [ocba] JULY MEETING CHANGED, Becky Bollinger, 06/27/2006