ocba - [ocba] April meeting reminder

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] April meeting reminder
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:55:15 -0400

Next Meeting is this Thursday, April 13th at 7:30pm

Charles Fleckenstein will be giving a presentation entitled: Products of the Hive - Paying for your hobby and more...

Also, if you wish, please join us at 6:00 for dinner at Banditos in downtown Hillsborough. We try to get there as close to 6:00 as possible so that we can make it to the meeting with plenty of time.