ocba - Re: [ocba] April meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "G. Blake Alexander, O.D." <baiiii AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] April meeting
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:17:21 -0400

So, Eve et al: Is the meeting the 13th or Thursday the 14th,?
Best,
Blake Alexanddr

Eva Hoke wrote:

We are fortunate to communicate with the members through email. I would like to take this opportunity to initiate an additional communication; we will post the agenda by Wednesday afternoon. We would also like to invite you to add an agenda item if there is something that needs to be discussed at the meeting.
We will take agenda items until Tuesday 9:00pm. The officers would appreciate time to be able to work it into our schedule. (we are still limiting our business meeting to 15min)
If you would like to include something for discussion this month, April 13, please email me by Tues, April 11. We will open the meeting for comments as usual; this will give us an opportunity to plan if there are many items that need to be discussed.

Hope that you have been checking your bees and the hives. The weather has been wonderful, lots of pollen; check to see if you need to add another super. The hives are exploding rapidly; don't create ideal atmosphere for swarm development (too little space). Remember to take photos for the calendar. We have moved up the calendar photo vote to July and that's not very far away.

I will not be at the meeting on Thursday. David will be leading the discussion and introducing our Speaker: Charles.
See you next month. Eva