ocba - Re: [ocba] November 17 Orange Co. Beekeepers Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "rosemary wilson" <rose.wilson AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "A list for the Orange County Beekeepers Association" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] November 17 Orange Co. Beekeepers Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:19:33 -0500

Hi Blake, I can relate to new knees. I'm recovering from a half-hip
replacement after a fall in October. I'm getting around pretty well with a
cane now, and I hope you are too. You were brave to get both knees done at
once, but I know it feels good to have the whole thing behind you. Have a
happy Thanksgiving! Rose