ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] Moving Image Collections in NC

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: Karen M Glynn <karen.glynn AT duke.edu>
  • To: NC Moving Image Archivists <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "'NC Moving Image Archivists'" <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] Moving Image Collections in NC
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:05:10 -0500

I'm game for trying Frank's pizza. Karen

"Cumber, Kim"
<kim.cumber@ncdcr
.gov> To
Sent by: "'NC Moving Image Archivists'"
ncmia-bounces@lis <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
ts.ibiblio.org cc

Subject
11/12/2009 04:11 Re: [NCMIA] Moving Image
PM Collections in NC

Please respond to
NC Moving Image
Archivists
<ncmia AT lists.ibib
lio.org>

I LOVE Frank’s pizza!

Kim Andersen Cumber (Embedded image
Non-Textual Materials moved to file:
Archivist pic59459.jpg)
North Carolina State
Archives
4614 Mail Service
Center
Raleigh, NC
27699-4614

Ph: (919) 807-7311 |
Fx: (919) 733-1354
kim.cumber AT ncdcr.gov

(Embedded image
moved to file:
pic62395.gif)

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina
Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties by
an
authorized state official.