nafex - [nafex] This nafex list

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] This nafex list
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 21:40:35 -0800

This list still works, as before. Is there any way to revive it....again?
Is it worth it? Of course. Facebook gets worse and worse and worse..my feed
is approaching 50% commercial ads.
Lists that use email are the best there are. Groups.io is excellent but
limited and if the forum is large with lots of traffic with a long history
can be expensive. ibiblio is free;
doesn;t have the bells and whistles of groups. io but is as good where it
counts. I am in tough with the ibiblio admins so can get done what I need
to ensure the survival of this excellent forum.
Does Nafex, Inc. use Facebook? Do they even have an in-house forum?

Anyway, I am still here and will be for a long time. As long as I am around
this list will be also.

I am mostly interested in vegetables but always want to learn more about
fruit growing.

Lawrence London
Chapel Hill, NC, 27516
919 448 8556