nafex - [nafex] Wild Peach Seed

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • Subject: [nafex] Wild Peach Seed
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 19:32:14 -0500

During my search for Siberian C peach seed, I encountered a site that offered "wild peach seed from Northern China." That is where peaches originated, I was told, so I ordered some. The seeds are tiny, about the same size as Sib C peach seed that I got out of Canada years ago. The down side of this transaction is that the Hong Kong people who sent them to me avoided U.S. inspection by lying about the contents. Just in case the seeds brought some unwanted surprise, I soaked them in bleach - now I hope they germinate.

-----Original Message----- From: John Paul