nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:02:08 -0400

Every day I get several messages where someone has posted a picture, I
could spend all day looking at pictures. The Indiana Nut & Fruit Growers has
FB page. When someone posts a question one must sign on to answer, then
fight their commercials. Much simpler and faster to reply to questions on
this net, ibiblio.
FB is OK for people with lots of time on their hands and don't mind
commercials, but not my cup of tea.

Jerry Lehman

In a message dated 9/22/2014 11:46:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lfljvenaura@gmail.com writes:

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM, mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
wrote:

> My reason for mentioning this is that there are things that can be done
> integrate. In the very least, I or others that are on both can post
things
> back to this list. Since the Facebook group is public, the links of
> people's posts are viewable on the web, even if you are not a member.
>
> For instance I just posted a hopped apple mead recipe I just made. You
> should be able to click on this link and see the pictures and the
recipe.

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/21070015101/permalink/10152685568925102/
>
> ~mIEKAL

Thanks for pointing that out. I did not know that FB offered public viewing
of pages configured for that level of access.

I hope others with FB accounts will crosspost Nafex FB page posts,
comments, videos and images freely to this forum.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com