nafex - Re: [nafex] Scoring

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Scoring
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 09:55:35 -0400

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 7:20 AM, Jwlehman--- via nafex <
nafex@lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Hello Karen, etl.
>
> This article was published in Pomona about 1993. To induce fruiting the cut
> would be made below the branch. See diagram #2 below. I've sent this
> before as an attachment but ibibilo blocked the attachment and blocked me
> from
> sending any messages thereafter. Our administrator has me turned on again.

The attachment came through fine; it will also be accessable in the message
archives, not in the message body but as a link
(to the file stored at ibiblio).

The only reason a message with attachment would be blocked is if it was too
big. I have increased the max size from 5 megs to 12 megs.
Hopefully this will not be a problem for people with slow connections, if
any. I can increase that max size further as requested.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com