nafex - Re: [nafex] Problem with Nanking Cherry Fruit

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Problem with Nanking Cherry Fruit
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:15:12 -0500

Yr making me jealous Dan. I've got a couple 100 Nankings, most of them 3-4
years old, they all had good flowering but almost no fruit set whatsoever.
All I can think is that they are mostly insect pollinated rather than wind
pollinated since I saw almost no wild bees of any kind here in May.

~mIEKAL