nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple Variety

  • From: John Bunker <john.p.bunker@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple Variety
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 15:06:16 -0400

There is a large dark red Missouri variety called Larimore. There is also a large yellow Kentucky variety called Larue (see Downing). Perhaps it might be one of these two. One or both might still exist. Lee Calhoun or Tom Brown might be scion sources. I might be able to help track down wood.

John Bunker
Fedco
john@fedcoseeds.com
www.fedcoseeds.com