nafex - Re: [nafex] Trouble signing up new address

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Trouble signing up new address
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 16:20:00 -0400

I wouldn't expect to see it until I tried to do something. Generally it pops
up as part of the subscription (or whatever) process, not just when you first
view the page.

-- come to think of it, it might be an actual popup. Do you have popup
windows enabled? how about cookies and Java?

I don't really have time to mess around on the page now, I just came in for a
ten minute break and some water. Fields are drying out here (well, except for
where the tile line seems to be plugged . . . ).

-- Rivka