nafex - Re: [nafex] Trouble signing up new address

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Trouble signing up new address
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:09:16 -0400

Today, I looked up the word "captcha". I wasn't familiar with the word but now I know what it means:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/captcha?s=t
It seems that the system doesn't believe that I'm a real person. I'm not sure why.
I just now tried signing up using Explorer as a browser instead of my usual Firefox browser. Same result.

Lawrence, (or anyone else), what triggers that "invalid captcha" result?
Lawrence, I'll send you the email address I'm trying to use so maybe you can fix things for me.

Steve