nafex - Re: [nafex] juneberries

  • From: Mark Lee <mark.lee.phd@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] juneberries
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:55:45 -0700

I have seedlings of Timm & Success, and they are flavorful and productive
for me. We had lots of rain this spring, the wettest March on record this
year. The Juneberries are suffereing from rust. The seedlings of Timm &
Success have been hit hard by this fungus. Fruit production will be down
due to the bright orange rust that deforms the berries.
-Mark Lee, Seattle, starting to pick strawberries now