nafex - [nafex] scions

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] scions
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 10:10:34 -0800

I am planning on grafting out 25 apple trees this year and 10 pears. I am
planning on placing an order with Maple Valley Orchard however there are a
few varieties I am very keen on they do not offer (possibly they may be
restricted so I want it clear I am not asking for anyone to violate patent
agreements – it would just be ignorance on my part).

I am looking for:

Apples:

---------
Dayton*

Freyberg

Pitmaston Pineapple

Suncrisp

Pears:

Beierschmidt

Aurora

If you are interested, I have mostly pear wood available to trade: Potomac,
Warren, Harvest Queen, Harrow Sweet, Seckle. I highly recommend Harvest
Queen. It is sublime when tree ripe. Or I am happy to pay customary
charges and shipping.

Kindest regards

tfb

*I never have figured out why this apple is not more popular. It is tasty
for an early apple, easy to grow, disease resistant. I had a small tree of
Dayton the rabbits took out and I use to pass them out to the neighbors and
the like. They were very much appreciated. I liked it very much as did my
family.

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [nafex] scions, fuwa fuwa usagi, 03/07/2014