nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 00:36:11 +0000

According to Mr. Swenson, formerly president of HOS, the kaolin on the
Footies elicits a cleaning response in momma moths and they lay fewer or no
eggs on a given aplet. I used to have Liberty, which proved to be a moth
magnet in this yard. Using Footies soaked and dried in Surround saved most of
those apples, too.
Just saying,
Dave Liezen