nafex - Re: [nafex] Fruit Hunters

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fruit Hunters
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:30:29 -0400

I was just looking to see what I didn't read on this group. I found that there were several unread posts to a thread that I started. How rude of me!
I haven't had any problem with not seeing my own messages since that one or two days when I started this.
None of my missing messages went to the spam or trash folders.
My internet provider is Time Warner Cable. I just use a couple of different AOL addresses for various things.

On 8/23/2013 12:00 AM, sherwin wrote:
On 8/22/2013 9:36 PM, Steve wrote:
> Sherwin,
> Try here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qnpjt5KzYQ
> Then here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Wn8HIlb6I

Hi Steve,

OK, I was able to play both parts on U-Tube.

As much as I would like to support independent TV, Spidra's
web reference seemed to hang on my browser.

As far as Steve's Nafex postings, I think nothing is wrong with
Ibiblio,
and my messages are coming through fine. I would look in the other
direction. Check that none of your messages are winding up in some
kind of Spam or Trash folder. As administrator of the Midfex forum
on Ibiblio, I have seen problems with any of our users who
use AOL. Their problems seemed to have cleared up lately, but it is
something hard to track, so they may still be having problems. You
may want to contact AOL. Actually, AOL put a very strict filter into
their servers a few months ago. People started screaming at them,
so I think they removed it. It's best to check with their customer
service about this. I personally would switch to another internet
provider.

Thanks for the video tip,

Sherwin Dubren
Morton Grove, IL

  • Re: [nafex] Fruit Hunters, Steve, 10/07/2013